Monday 14 April 2014

Tattered Lace POD

Good Evening!

Well we've been busy this weekend incorporating the brand new Tattered Lace Pick of the Day dies into our cardmaking... which has been so fun!

Here's one of my favourite creations with their new Venetian Collection which will be launching on Ideal World at 9pm tomorrow (Tues 15th of April). I know you're going to LOVE it! You'll be able to find the entire set of dies on the Ideal World website here.


To create the card shape, I've used the Venetian Frame die along the edge of some Kraft card, I then cut a square piece of card with tabs, and finally a third piece to replicate this first one on a shorter scale (that's probably really confusing, but the pictures below will give you an idea of what I mean!)

I've used the Venetian Floral dies to create the blue daisies, and then I've cut out five of the Venetian Fern die-cuts, chopped up the heart from the centre and fanned them around to create a gorgeous, large flower! All the extra swirls, leaves and what-not are bits chopped off of the Venetian Fern die and the Venetian Accent die!

I've then used an upcoming butterfly (A bit naughty, I know!) which will be launching on Create & Craft with us on the 25th of April at 10am. And then I've used a Unique Sentiment on a plaque. All stamped in Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.

Now for the inside of the card, it's sort of a tri-fold card (and very similar to the tag card I did on C&C a few weeks ago). The middle panel is simply a rectangle and the two outside pieces are shaped using the Frame die, slightly different in width.


I've used some gorgeous lace, the Venetian Fern die and a sentiment from our Dresser Stamp Set on the left panel. 

And inside...


I used the Venetian Accent (chopped off the ends), a blue feather, bow & our favourite Recipe stamp!

I hope you like it - I can't wait for you to see the dies on TV tomorrow, I'm sure you'll love them!

Hayley x



6 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous Hayley, I love the shape the design and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hayley, loving the shape and the dies.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty cards the dies are lovely
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Gorgeous card Hayley and the dies and your range is a winning combination, love it!

    ReplyDelete