Wednesday 9 April 2014

A sneak peek...

Good Morning!

I've got a sneak peek at a few new stamp sets coming to our website on the 11th of April - you've seen three before, but we've got an extra addition!

Here are the stamp sets... just £9.99 each!





So... here's my card!



To make this, I've used backing papers from a new CD which will be launched on C&C on the 25th of April (Sorry, I didn't realise until just now that it wasn't available yet!!).

To ink the edges, I've used my old favourite: Gathered Twigs distress ink and my Clearsnap Blending Tool which is fab and so easy to use!

The stamp is from our brand new Elegant Shoe stamp set which will be available online at 9am on the 11th April, I'll be sure to email out to let you know so if you're not signed up to our newsletter, you can do so down the left side of our website.

To make the topper, I used some double-sided sticky sheets (I got mine from Joanna Sheen for just £4.99 per pack of 5 here, I stamped the image once onto my topper piece and added swirls around the edges to decorate. Then, I stamped my shoe a second time onto excess paper, adhered my double-sided sticky sheet on top and cut out the front part of the shoe. I then used our upcoming glitter Deep Ocean to cover this piece, then layer it on top of my first shoe. I've used a vintage button for the centre of my bow too! 


The gorgeous flowers around the edge are from our Essential Flowers stamp set, I've stamped them onto patterned paper, white paper and pale blue paper, inked the edges and then added tiny dots of glitter using my Quickie Glue pen - this has added the gorgeous sparkle on the line detail!

Then... I've used the offcuts of my double-sided sticky paper, stuck them onto plain white paper and ran them through my Grand Calibur, using the gorgeous Florentine Flourish die from Tattered Lace! (They're my go-to swirls since they're so delicate... and just generally gorgeous!!) I've then taken the backing off and dipped them into my Deep Ocean glitter again... aren't they stunning?


Hope you like the card - see you soon!

Hayley xx



1 comment:

  1. wow love the shoe card and also love the stamps. Keep up the good work.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete