Tuesday 14 May 2013

New Stamp Collection

Wow, It's been a while since I posted on the blog.
Here are a couple of makes with our new products:
Birdhouse stamp
Alphabet stamp set
Teacup stamp set
and
Gorgeous Girls CD

All papers and accessories are from the Gorgeous Girls CD - all new products (6 new stamps and 1 CD) will be available from Friday the 17th of May, I hope you like the look of them!!

Here's the first one made with Birdhouse and the Alphabet stamp set:


I also used our best selling Script stamp on the lined paper (across the middle of the card) - I distressed a circle of pink lined backing paper and stamped the house onto it, then paper pieced the heart and coloured in the scallops with a pink promarker.
The large white flower on the left is on the new CD and the others are cherry blossom/tea roses which are shop bought.
Our alphabet set contains 64 stamps (upper case, lower case, numbers & two shapes) and I cut up the individual letters to spell 'Home' on my picket sign (also from the new CD)

I added liquid pearls (White Opal) around the entire edge of the birdhouse topper.
Hope you like it!!


And here's my second creation using our Teacup stamp set:


Again, the paper flowers are from the new CD 'Gorgeous Girls' as is the gorgeous calendar (I drew a heart around my birthday for this one!) - the cute sentiment comes with the Teacup stamp and that set is £3.00.

I used to Tim Holtz Rock Candy to add some sparkle around the edge of the topper circle, to the roses on the left and to my topper too. Absolutely LOVE using it - its such a unique glitter!

Images were taken on instagram so I'll be adding better ones to our facebook page when the daylight comes back around!

See you again soon,

Hayley xx


2 comments:

  1. I've only just discovered your brand (Making Cards May 2013, p7) and will be keeping an eye on your products with a view to buying. Thanks for the look-see here - I do like the bird house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's great Shirley - I'm pleased you like the birdhouse & I hope you enjoy the blog! Thankyou so much for leaving a comment :) Hayley xx

      Delete