Wednesday 21 March 2012

Three's a stack.

So the other week I ordered a stack of 5 boxes to decorate after having an obsessive idea in my head of what I want for our NEC stand in November 2012.

Anyway, after them FINALLY arriving, I had a play today and this is what I came up with:


Papers used are from our brand new CD 'The Elegance Collection' and the Chandelier stamp is also part of the same collection. I used some paper lace from our Cuttables (Vol 1) CD, some trusty 'Walnut Stain' distress ink, my favourite Scalloped & Circular Nestabilities, a fair few buttons, ribbon lengths & flowers and a sprinkle of glamourdust!




 The massive flower is made using our 'Shaped Flower' from Cuttables Vol. 2 resized & layered multiple times - coloured in the pro-marker 'Henna' .

I don't think I'll be able to part with them after the NEC so they'll probably find a home by the fire place - Now to pluck up the courage to pack them away in the NEC box... wish me luck!

See you soon,

Photobucket

PS. Sorry for the poor photos - the lighting isn't great right now but excitement got the better of me! Also, the glue on the top flower isn't quite dry so it's still a little white!

1 comment: